Your privacy is important to us. We have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide for Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us directly. Here are some examples:
- Basic account information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account.
- Public profile information: If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile.
- Payment and contact information: If you buy something from us, we’ll collect information to process those payments and contact you.
- Communications with us (hi there!): You may also provide us with information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our team about a support question, post a question or sign up for our newsletter. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications (including any call recordings as permitted by applicable law).
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services.
- Usage information: We collect information about your usage of our Services.
- Location information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address.
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services.
- To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our Services.
- To place and manage ads in our advertising program
- To market our Services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing.
- To protect our Services, our users, and the public.
- To fix problems with our Services.
- To customize the user experience.
- To communicate with you.
our company website do applies appropriate security application in order to prevent the leaking customers' personal identification details from third parties, illegal disclosure and hackers. However bear in mind that any information transmitted through Internet is NOT 100% guaranteed safe and secure.